Wednesday, March 21, 2012

More Second Hand Goodness

Yes, I have been a busy boy, thanks for asking.  Advertised to pick up old vinyl and instantly got a bite.  Maybe not as spectacular as yesterday's efforts but perhaps just as satisfying because they were free.

Managed to get hold of; "The Vertigo Trip", "Ohio Express", The Knack "Get the Knack", Paul McCartney "Ram", "The Naked Vicar" and several "Original Hits" records.  The Vertigo sampler is worth a bit (rare and fetches over $50), as is the Ohio Express album but for me the gems are the Original Hits albums and "The Naked Vicar" album.  I mean, who could possibly go past those cheeky "Ripper" covers?

1 comment:

  1. You under estimate the value of Vertigo Trip - particular those copies with the poster.
    Try $200+
    My brother had a copy some 45 years ago and offered it to me - but a declined. Stupid, Stupid me !
    Enjoy your treasure - lucky you :-)

    ReplyDelete